View Single Post
Old 7th November 2006, 07:06   #198
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
I got 4X per day 500 mg of amoxicillin (spelling?) for a tooth infection - need a root canal plus all four wisdom teeth pulled........ over $3,700.00 worth of work that my fucking insurance DOESN'T cover... I shoulda done it all when I had better insurance, but everything looked good on the x-rays at the time.

Taft gone, yes. Thank God. But, if Blackwell gets elected, "we ain't seen nuttin yet" because he'll fuck up this state much worse than Taft could ever dream of... Luckily he's down in the polls.

GWB will continue to make things suk for me for two more years, but like you said, his approval rate has been dropping, hopefully making someone much better replace him. I'm a strong left/liberal democrat, but even so, I think even a republican presidential replacement won't make things fuck up nearly as fast as they did during GWB's time. He's even a disgrace to his own party if you ask me.

I know that some republican members won't like me for this, but I'm hoping all this shit will cause democrats to be elected. They seem to be more productive at making things work, even to the point of getting repulicans to votw with them on some issues - the whole bi-partisan thing... Republican leaders seem to want to polarize things and make the parties hate each other with a blinding passion.

[MANDATORY ADD-ON TAG TYPED FOR COPY/PASTE BEFORE I WAS TOO DRUNK TO DO IT LATER]

I'm drunk tonight because I had a rather horrible day today and don't have to work tomorrow, so if I offend anyone, take it with a grain of salt - I usually don't drink AT ALL during the school year, making my tolerance low and my stock of booze high. I'll be better tomorrow afternoon...

[/MANDATORY ADD-ON TAG TYPED FOR COPY/PASTE BEFORE I WAS TOO DRUNK TO DO IT LATER]

[EDIT]

Fuck I forgot to give a little annoyance. Here's one:

The damn home bar is in the basememt and I'm up in the living room on forums. I'm so fucking lazy that I'm not willing to go down there and boot the computer down there where the good shit's at; instead I drink cheap-ass outdated beer from the back of the kitchen fridge up here.

[/EDIT]

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote