View Single Post
Old 20th July 2014, 22:48   #7
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricFox View Post
but I honestly don't understand what you mean when you say I didn't supply the info tool report that you have asked many times. What report??
the link Aminifu has posted and i've posted a number of times in the threads you've made and where i've replied. i have been as clear as possible with requesting the information by posting the link to how to do what is being asked (which is in the sticky threads) and as has been included in replies by other Winamp users. i don't know how else anyone could have made things more obvious in the information that is required.

Quote:
I told you I use Winamp 5.666..., I gave you informations about my computer...
the information has been piecemeal and incomplete and as there were 3 v5.666 builds and also 2 required plug-in updates, without the info tool report there is no way for us to know _exactly_ what version of the v5.666 build you are using. hence the critical importance of us seeing an info tool report.

Quote:
Please don't use too much U.S. English humor and too much technical language. I get lost.
i'm actually offended and being said to be using US English humor - i only do British English humour as that's all i know. we've not gone technical - download the tool, run it and then attach the generated zip file to a post is not all that technical at all.

Quote:
My computer works fine as when I'm writing now I'm streaming Flying Dreams mixed by Cosmic Waves on di.fm (Digitally Imported) Space Dreams Channel !!
that might be so but there is something wrong with your Winamp install and if you want us to help you, you need to provide us with the information which is required to try to even start to determine what is wrong with it.

if not, follow the clean re-install instructions using the details from http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....d=161361#clean (and ensuring you re-install the version and 2 plug-in updates from my signature) and see if that helps (following the caveats of backing up your Winamp install as needed as per the clean re-install instructions - if you don't and lose any data then we are not responsible for that).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote