View Single Post
Old 19th October 2020, 23:58   #30
heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGrp View Post
Hello, This is MRGfm who re-gained access to the old account MRGrp.

Dear Heathcliff,
After suffering the issue you are mentioning above, and the silence of the 4 guys receiving my requests for help (t@rgetspot people) I tried by myself something, and I posted what worked for me. Unfortunately several posts posted with our account MRGfm have been Filtered, "put on hold for review" and Never arrived on the forum board. I find it distur1ng...

Let me try to post again what worked for me. I hope not to see the warning that my post will wait for moderation, that means "it won't be published".

Here is what worked for me:

- I turned off the "monetization" button of all our radio stations from radiomanager.shoutcast.com
- Stopped playing the 2 minutes Advert: - Advert: audio files
- I stopped for more than 1 minute each of our streams (wanted the timestamp to have a different time)
- Started all the streams again
- Waited until the new day comes. I wanted the watches of both my server and SHOUTcast/Targetspot servers to reach a new date
- The morning after I found out that radiomanager.shoutcast.com was seeing my live listeners listening each of our radio stations
- I re-enabled the "monetization"
- I started playing again the 2 minutes Advert: - Advert: files
- Advertisements/Impressions are being played, and I see the number of the impressions sent to each listener from the DNAS SHOUTcast server admin page

Please try it and let us know.

Regards,
MRG.fm
Thanks will try it out !

Not sure what you mean with this "Waited until the new day comes. I wanted the watches of both my server and SHOUTcast/Targetspot servers to reach a new date "

Thanks!
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote