View Single Post
Old 13th May 2016, 15:43   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello Evet,

I have renamed 2 .jpg-files in Your pack to "braggadocio_by_flexi.jpg" and "fractaled_lifeforms.jpg", so that I myself can keep the default 21 textures in my collections, which come also with the Winamp Installer.

Also I myself had renamed 4 required textures to 1_orig, 2_orig, 3_orig, devboxb_orig and moved them to unselectedmore, and I use replacement textures for 1,2,3, devboxb. And I use replacement textures for terrainalien, terrainvolcano, terrainxmas, because I didn't find the required textures yet, which are used by some of the Halfbreak Presets. But somehow the replacement textures are perfect.

I don't know yet, when can I find enough time to test the many presets in Your pack, but at first I could read the codes with Notepad++, and Notepad++ has helped me a lot, before I have copied and pasted a preset in Winamp.

Currently I am focussed on additional random textures, desktop wallpapers and Komodo backgrounds, and I am getting new ideas very often. With 3516 random textures the performance is very various...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote