View Single Post
Old 14th July 2011, 06:52   #3
rodbrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomaze View Post
This has got to be a bug but if not then I need to know some work around for this

I click on one of the songs in the Title pane, right click, select "Play Selection" - and the whole list comes over and replaces the currently playlist. All 9000 songs come over or whatever the number of songs that happen to be in the title pane.

All I wanted to do was play the current entry - I didn't want to replace the playlist - and I certainly didn't want to replace the currently playlist with all 9000 songs from my music collection.
I agree I don't think this works as intended and hasn't for a long time. If you "Play Selected" one song it will enqueue everything in the song pane. However if you "Play Selected" at least two songs it will just enqueue and play those two songs. If you wanted to enqueue every song by that artist you would do it from the artist pane and if you wanted to play a entire album you would enqueue it from the album pane. It seems the "Enqueue Selected" works properly just not the "Play Selected" feature.
rodbrew is offline   Reply With Quote