View Single Post
Old 6th February 2011, 06:22   #5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57
for legal live broadcast from UK, you'll have to deal with PRS for publishers' royalties and PPL for performance royalties.

and tracking tracks plays is not impossible, it's required.

Live365 plumber

"Disclaimer - My opinions here are my own, and my legal expertise are suspect at best (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night :P"
HamsterWheel is offline   Reply With Quote