View Single Post
Old 25th August 2012, 10:36   #8
cryonic

Preparated playlist is not possible because i do this as a live DJ (with club-style hardware & Traktor Pro, thats why i got some "problems" - the streaming software, clients & server are still not really adapted to highend soft&hardware for DJs).

Streamripper will generate a huge traffic, we just need a simple playlist - database will be nice, if this is only a .txt, that will work too. And we want the playlist live on our homepage, updated with every single track. And we need this working 24/7 without adjustments for different DJs, autoDJ and some extras like which DJ played what.

@DrO

If there is an option to generate some sort of logging based on DNAS or on the stream (as client connected to the shoutcast server), that will be great. We are happy if we get a simple playlist, because all that options what i usually use for my playlists - they are simply not implemented..
My current playlist looks like:
Artist, Title, Release, Label, Rating, Bitrate, Key, Filepath, Played count, Date added (to software), BPM, Gain level.
I know its impossible to get all that infos on shoutcast, but i will be happy if we get it in the near future..