View Single Post
Old 15th July 2013, 06:36   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Thank You, iomegajaz...
I have slept only 3 hours. I cannot sleep anymore and cannot calm down, I'm too nervous. Yesterday I have cried again and again, when I wrote on Frank's PC. I feel, like I would be cut off from the world...
Just tested the connection sockets of our router with Frank's PC, the connection socket, where I had connected my PC, is okay. There's something with my PC and not with our router. I can only hope, that they can repair my PC, they can replace the harddrive and they can reinstall Windows and the driver. I will take the installation-disks with me...
I want to have my Windows Vista PC back. I really don't want to buy a new PC with Windows 8. Computer with Windows 7 are not sold anymore. Many software don't work on Windows 8. I want to have a PC at the internet, not my notebook (Windows 7). Yesterday I have listened to the music with my notebook in the bed. I have the same files also there (and many USB-Sticks)...
If I have my PC at the internet again, my old PC or a new one, I will let You know and I will ask, if I will need further help...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote