View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2003, 22:02   #8
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

Part Three

As I take my seat with the biker's drink offer in my hand, I notice that I'm being watched by a rather thick man in the corner of the bar. I can sense that he has been drinking rather heavily over the last few hours, so he can really post no threat to me. Hell, no one can post a true threat to me. All of a sudden, the man hobbles out of his chair and walks over to me.

"I don't like you." He says to me, in a slurred manner. I cooly sip my whiskey and say, "I'm sorry to hear that." "No, you don't understand, I REALLY don't like you!" With that, he pulls a Buck Knife from his belt and takes a stab at me. However, I'm way too quick for the poor bastard; I dodge the stab, and break his arm. "You FUCKER!" The moron charges me again, having feeling no pain due to the alcohol he'd consumed earlier. I queitly sigh to myself, and pull out one of my guns and take a shot at his chest. "BLAM! BLAM!" Two shots point blank into him. One shot would've done just fine, but I was in a giving mood tonight. The drunk is blown backwards and lands on his face, a pool of blood growing bigger by the second. I stand up and look at the crowd, "You saw nothing." and with a wave of my hand, I erase their memory and walk out of the bar.

As I walk to the street, I remeber what brought me out here in the first place. It's starting to rain now, so instead of taking a cab, I think I'll walk....I love the rain. There's something about it that makes me feel...free. To be able to move without boundaries in the pouring rain is the best feeling I've had in a long time.....
=============================================================

To be continued.....

-DragonSon-
DragonSon is offline   Reply With Quote