Thread: The new site!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 22:25   #6
ulillillia

Apparently, you haven't done anything about the text just below the "forum rules" thing - the layout/design is odd when reading a thread, but is consistent for everywhere else. I apparently need screenshots to help explain.

Screenshot #1 - When viewing a thread, you can see that the text at the very bottom is much smaller when reading a thread and the top part hard to read due to almost no contrast.

Screenshot #2 - Every other page has that same text displayed like in this screenshot. There is the same dark red background, the text is larger and much easier to read, and every other page besides the types shown in screenshot #1 (showthread.php).

This hasn't been fixed in the two days I've been reporting this oddity. You're probably just pointing to the wrong style for that part.

void BlueWater() {water.color=blue; while(GameRunning) {if (fox.pos == InBlueWater) {fox.air--; FoxDrown(fox.air);} else {fox.air=1800; fox.flags = WantsToGetWet; } WaitFrames(1); }} // My top favorite thing in 2D Sonic (as C)
ulillillia is offline   Reply With Quote