View Single Post
Old 18th July 2013, 21:52   #5
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Today I got my PC back...
At first they gave me a wrong username. They have edited the username. Then I have discovered the wrong computername. I have edited it now, and I have to reboot (the second reboot, after Antivir has installed 160 updates and some further driver required a reboot, too)...
The PS2-Socket for my mouse didn't work anymore, the mouse is at an USB-Port now...
The Logitech Media Keyboard works, I have tested it in My Cloud Player. The media keys work only in Google Chrome like before, not in Mozilla Firefox, but my keyboard works...
In the recording device I have no "Stereo Mix" anymore, I need virtual cable now, otherwise I cannot broadcast via the Mixlr-App anymore...
And why did they install Windows Vista 64-bit? I wanted to have Windows Vista 32-bit. I discovered it, when I installed a few other software, suddenly I saw "x86". Winamp is not yet on my PC...
Edit: At least my PC has the right computer-name now...
I thought, the username-folder would be in D, but it's in C. Okay, WAVs (16-bit, 44.1 MHz can be in username > Music, but no MP3s, because Traktor Pro changes the tags. Pictures for the projects with MAGIX Video have to be in username > Pictures, but private photos, video, documents could be brought to D...
MAGIX-Projects (Music Maker, Samplitude Music Studio and Video will need the space in username > Documents, especially the screen-recordings will eat very much space (finished projects have to be deleted from time to time)...
I can only hope, that Winamp will read both harddrives (2x 1000 GB), C and D...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote