View Single Post
Old 1st February 2015, 01:12   #23
Koogle

M$ couldn't make Winshite10 look more like garbge if they tried...

...did M$ sack all the GUI artists? wtf is this retarded oversized handicap shit .....

I think that would make a fitting poster for teh winshite10 interface.

what about WMP any improvements to that, nah.

show hidden files/ protected files.. desktop.ini still on the desktop lol, there effort to improve things is beyond pathetic. There entire focus is about getting everyone using there metro shite, i wonder why.

You could at least say the jump from vista to win7 showed some fking effort by them to improve parts of the OS interface and Explorer.. ie improvements to taskbar buttons, new useful api for applications to use for progress bars on the taskbar..

For MS with the money and developers they really are scraping the barrel, its not like there isn't a shit load of things they could still do to improve the OS, whether its more useful features and options or just better customizability.

Instead they rather unify and force all plebs using scrap tablet devices with one shitty OS design for them all. Bad move, the startmenu button that was for win8, is still just a fking button to shitting metro..thats a big fuk you. Because it just shows they still want shove there metro tablet crap cloud app shite in peoples faces. I mean, how fking dumb are MS? most corporations have IT department fascists practically looking for ways to dumb and lock down every possible fking part of the OS from workforce sheep.. and here MS comes along with Metro

Explorer ribbon interface useful? bloated crap to me, qttabbar takes giant shit on it while not adding bloat to the toolbar height. maybe other shell extensions aswel that MS could take a few tips from and just integrate with better options. they wont.

So basically fuck all improvements to the file explorer, i still remember the folder size extension on xp, that MS fkced over, how many years has it been, what have they done to improve at the OS level a for to show folder sizes in the file explorer either on a user selected basis or just on all the times. plenty of ways they could solve the issue, they've done fuck all there.

better notifcations? like wtf ..what notifications since when has ms provided useful notifications for anything, better firewall?> like an actual fucking firewall that isn't dogshit useless... and actually provides notifications for allow/deny / temporary allow etc per process id allow, per port allow.. all at a notification.. no i didnt fking think so.. these should be advanced features incorprated in an OS at some level, but MS bare bones shit all the way really. You need better third party tools for it, MS actually really like the idea of peoples PC's and day to day actions being a open book for them and there 'partners'. Cortana ...great, multi desktop.. ok thats 2015 gj MS jump over the moon for some basic fking multidesktop support.

better memory usage? better performance, negligible at best really, even startup times is like whatever these aren't huge improvements anymore.

fking marketing, better security and privacy, nah they take a shit on that. metro alone is like giant gaping hole for spyware and privacy, there is no finer grain firewall control on that if you allow metro you allow of its if shit.

the fact win10 is free upgrade is meaningless, if you aren't there customer then who is, they certainly want everyone on the new OS but they've done fuck all to really interest me on in it.

I keep hearing people say they are working on it.. hardly.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/gadgets
Quote:
Gadgets are no longer available on our website because the Windows Sidebar platform in Windows 7 and Windows Vista has serious vulnerabilities. Microsoft has retired the feature in newer releases of Windows. Gadgets could be exploited to harm your computer, access your computer's files, show you objectionable content, or change their behavior at any time. An attacker could even use a gadget to take complete control of your PC. If you're concerned about the safety of gadgets you’ve downloaded, find out more about gadgets and steps you can take to protect your PC.
They say all that shit to promote win8 metro crap, yet Metro is no better, its worse... and most of crap on it, is nothing more than shitty wrappers around plain websites.

Google backdoor'd the fuck out of MS with Android and now most developers making junk apps will do it for android because that is where the market is, while MS will try to provide a market for winshit10 by offering free snake oil upgrades, MS are there own worst enemy, they just keep fking it up with greed and blocked ears to what people actually want. ... and every time they do, they lose another developer who is just not interested in there stupid games anymore. Maybe this same old DX12 api stunt that cannot possibly be allowed on previous OS version, be the last one they get pull to fking pull to force user upgrades.

My signature was just too damn good to be seen here..
Koogle is offline   Reply With Quote