View Single Post
Old 1st February 2015, 01:49   #24
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Whatever your showing in those images is not win10. The first is closer...for control panel apps..metro???? The only metro interfaces that are on 9927 are connections, and the slide in start apps...as far as I am aware metro views will only be enabled for tablets but can be disabled for desktop instead...i am using it daily...and have updates set to fast so, I get frequent releases....and so far a 1gb memory footprint, smaller had footprint and lighter overall usage....

But, I'm sure you'll poo poo anything as well informed as you are. Oh I see your using the settings snap-in not necessarily the control panel and your associating the settings to the control panel...

They are not the same thing...FYI; you can access general settings by going to settings or you can you use the control panel if your more comfortable using that; In future builds the settings app will only be available on Touch enabled devices...(FYI).

Currently with preview builds both the tablet interface and the desktop interface are available to use regardless of if your using a touch based device or traditional device. In my research and information on MSDN regarding the future vision for the OS is to have a single OS build for all platforms that microsoft will use (touch, non-touch, mobile).

Here are the current Windows 10 Requirements:
32BIT - 1 GB RAM
64BIT - 2 GB RAM

32BIT - HDD 16 GB
64BIT - HDD 20 GB

GFX - DX9 Compat. Device w/ 256 MB

Usage of system - Actual Results
HP Pavilion DV7 - 32 GB RAM (Very Fast os).
Dell Inspiron 1998 Laptop - Mobile GFX (Still Fast)
Surface Pro 3 - 128GB - Extremely Fast OS
Nokia 920 (2013) - Unified and touch metro ... very fast.

3d Mark Results - 9289 (Test for Shadows of Mordor) DV7 vs (9131 on Windows 7)

And to keep it relevant everything, on winamp works...without a hitch (excepting that something do not exist anymore...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	windows10_controlpanel.png
Views:	366
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	51660  

1001skins.net |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk.
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote