View Single Post
Old 11th March 2016, 19:07   #71
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
So can you show me the statistics, that people who use it are the minority?
Or a statistic which shows that you are the people voice?
this isn't about being "the peoples voice" and i don't claim to represent anyone other than myself.

this is about understanding what is obvious. the sky is blue, i have no need to prove that. most users don't use, or even know about JTFE, i have no need to prove that either.

that is obvious Koopa, and if you can't admit that, you are delusional.

perhaps you should read the other posts in this thread, not even a majority of these people use JTFE.

Quote:
Anything you say is right, what others say is wrong. Was always the case. And this is the big problem you have.
i have strong opinions, i don't feel the need to tone them down or apologize for them just to keep you from being uncomfortable. but just for the record, there are numerous examples on these forums of me admitting i was wrong about X Y or Z

Quote:
There was also a statistic that people don't use skins at all, so we probably have more skins available in the web than users.
and this has what to do with the price of tea in china? i mean, so what?

Quote:
I'm sure, if they release Winamp, which lacks lot of the 5.666 features people will complain about it.
of course! but its better than going YEARS without a new release!

Quote:
You don't need these features, I do. But the big difference is, I don't say that neither you, nor me a re the majority.
goodie for you. i however, DO say the majority doesn't use JTFE and i am 100% confident i am correct.

Koopa, you are without a doubt much more important to winamp than i am, i make no bones about that. your coding skills and utilities are much more important than my posts and opinions. but just b/c you WANT a full JTFE in the next release, does not mean a majority of winamp users use it or even know about it, (when it is painfully obvious they do not), or that the next winamp should wait for years to be released so new coders can clone JTFE to the new release.

just to be clear, i greatly respect you, and this isn't personal.

a suggestion: why don't you create a JTFE with your skills?

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote