View Single Post
Old 6th April 2012, 11:36   #3
sparkx

I've been at this for a week now and tried all sorts of fixes posted in this forum and others with no real success, so many variations that I've lost count of the different solutions I've tried. Both with a usb cable and wi-fi sync.

Using the usb cable:
I use play lists with 10 to 150 songs in them. Winamp transfers the songs to the usb sd card fine and shows the play lists when on my pc version of winamp. However, when I disconnect the phone and open winamp android the songs are there but not the play lists. When I reconnect the phone the play lists are no longer shown on the pc winamp list under devices phone card. Occasionally the stock android music player sees the play lists but nothing is in them. Also, playlists I have created on the phone do not show up on the pc version of winamp, though they do when wi-fi mode!

Winamp wi-fi
Using this I have had some success in forcing the play lists by doing a transfer again. Sometimes just transferring the missing songs to the play list on the phone. More often than not most of the songs are missing from the playlist doing this. Eventually the transfer just hangs on connecting.

Posting here is my last resort before giving up on the whole thing and looking for other options. I've invested so much time reading and trying fixes that I would like something that just works - like itunes to my iPad 2. I'm not going to pay for a solution to this or up-grading to better players and the like until I know for sure it is going to WORK.

Please help. thank you

I have:
Samsung Galaxy s ii GT-I9100
Android ver 2.3.4

Windows 7 PC
Winamp v5.622 (x86)
sparkx is offline   Reply With Quote