View Single Post
Old 10th November 2005, 04:55   #7
eheiney
und keine Eier!

Send a message via AIM to eheiney
Well again, for me at least, a lot of the slick render and effect combos are just tips and tricks I've picked up along the way by looking at some other presets for inspiration, talking to some other artists in the community (come to #avs on freenode for irc sometime, a lot of the "biggies" hang out there).

If I could recommend one artist, who may not have slick renders, but uses real slick and original effects, is framesofreality. For some of my more stylish and slick presets, it's a lot of experimentation. For any preset where I use effect lists, I try every different combination of input and output blendings. However, as time has progressed, I am pretty certain what will happen when I do this.

Try applying some of the different trans effects, especially in areas where you would not normally think they would work well.

By the way, do you have any presets that I could take a look at? If you're willing, I'll try and remix some of them or spiff them up a little bit, try and give you a few ideas if you would like.

Spiral out, my friend. You will find your way back to yourself, we all will.
I'll be waiting, and shall see you on the other side...
eheiney is offline   Reply With Quote