View Single Post
Old 17th July 2010, 23:36   #157
Red Sackles

since the conversation has been going in a difrent direction id like to bring this back to atention.

im still wondering why the listen link on the webpage http://hostname:8200/index.html?sid=# sends the client to its local loopback (127.0.0.1) this should be ether the server hostname or simply the server ip telling a client to connet to its own local loopback wont get it connected
would any one here happen to know where you can set that in the .conf file?

something i just noticed and it seems od to me why this would be done.

when a single instance of sc_serv is serving twe or more streams to cleints it doesnt show how manny clients have connected to which particular stream it just shows the total number of clients connected to the server.

It would be more usefull to be able to see how manny cleints connect to a partucular stream.
I personaly find it usefull to see how manny people connect to the low bandwidth streams and how manny connect to the high bandwidth streams.

when using outprotocol=3 meaning shoutcast2(uvox21) i noticed that the previusly working introfile is no longer being played when i connect to the stream?
it still says that is has an intro file in the admin pannel and other then swithcing to outputprotocol 3 i haven changed any thing (posible bug?)