Thread: A Couple Issues
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2012, 00:00   #9
SugarD-x

Send a message via ICQ to SugarD-x Send a message via AIM to SugarD-x Send a message via MSN to SugarD-x Send a message via Yahoo to SugarD-x Send a message via Skype™ to SugarD-x
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
he's bitching about not getting a response about devid's which i have replied to twice now with all of the information that i know off (as far as my offical capacity allows me)...
I'm not complaining about that at all. If you look at the online users listing, it's filled with spammers. The forum's footer itself reports an old version. I'm simply trying to improve it, and it has nothing to do with my issue over in the Developer ID topic. I actually assumed that the webmaster was a different person than the product developers since this forum hosts multiple projects, hence "Winamp/ShoutCast".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
...cranky is how i roll, heh (i guess it's just frustration knowing what needs to be done but knowing that the people who can do such things don't have the time to do it either).
You know, I was actually considering editing this topic after I posted it to recommend you as a Moderator or Administrator. Honestly you're the only one that I have seen on certain parts of the forum that has actively helped people for years. You definitely deserve recognition for that, don't get me wrong.

SugarD-x is offline   Reply With Quote