View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2015, 00:37   #21
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
But what is it for? If I remember correctly, it previously allowed a "sent to" function to be performed if it was right-clicked on..
Nope, that function was always on the "+" icon surrounded by a circle (next to the divider line, on the track info area to the left of the list of songs).

Quote:
On this panel, multiple items can not be selected and that indicator appears next to the item that is single clicked, double clicked, or right-clicked on. So it indicates what was last clicked on, but serves no other purpose that I can see.
Indeed, multiple selection is not possible, but..

Quote:
EDIT:
Forget these last few posts. I'm being dumb today. I now see that the indicator shows the item that the "move up", "move down", and "- remove" acts on. I assume that "+ add" items are placed above or below the indicated item (I had not used those functions yet).
...I think you still don't get it lol. If you're using a dark theme (like "good old black n'blue"), probably you're not seeing the entire "selector" behind the song you click on / select. The little left rectangle we're talking about is just the left side of a big selection bar, no different than the one on the traditional PL except that this is highly styled..

And that's it for today, the next question about it will have some charge at least lol..
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote