View Single Post
Old 13th April 2014, 19:35   #288
Juanus
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Juanus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
screenshot time...

with what i'd been talking about re: video support, i think the following should do what's needed in making it easier to disable (instead of manually setting the no_video ini option). and also makes it clearer that the support can be disabled. there's still some more work to be done to make it more complete, but hopefully this will clarify what's intended i.e. we're not dropping video support, just an easier way to disable it for those not wanting it.

and the [?] button at the top, that is enough to force trigger the tooltip text (if provided for the options on the preference pages) which makes it easier to get help for the option. there will still need to be working done to decide how items without help text currently will be handled. but that's giving a better idea of my interpretation of the request vs expected OS UI design.
I love it! Keep up the great work!
If you don't mind me making a suggestion? I think it would make more sense if the box said "Disable Video Support" That way when you check it it goes off? It seems to make more sense that way but you might have reasons to do it the way it currently is.
Juanus is offline   Reply With Quote