View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2021, 16:08   #25
DJ_Coy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryerman View Post
Probably because multiple instances are allowed.
Options > Preferences > General Preferences > make sure "Allow multiple instances" is unchecked

This easiest way is to drag and drop the playlist file onto the Shortcut.
But you say:

So maybe use that method but replace the path to the BAT file with the path to the Shortcut.
You were right, "Allow multiple instances" was checked. Sorry about that. I've must have enabled it in the past.

The shortcut solution with drag and drop works perfectly. Thank you for that

But I would rather like to see this action to start with double clicking (or enter) not with drag and drop.
I've also tried to change the command-line argument with you solution, but I've got an error my screen. (see picture)
I don't understand why this is happening. It's a shortcut which is part of Windows...
Any ideas on that?

So I've tried to do something else here. I'm a newbie with Autohotkey and tried to make it in an ahk-script instead of a batch-file.
This is my script:
code:
Run, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /random=0
Run, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /repeat=0
Run, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /clear
Run, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /add %1
Run, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /play

I've saved with the .ahk extension and modified it in the command-line arguments. Again, same dialog popup. Maybe it has to do something with Winamp itself... I really don't know.

So, then I compiled the ahk-script to a standalone exe file. Success! The error is gone, but now, the add %1 problem is back again...
Also I've found that the ahk script is actually a better option, because you don't see anything popping up like when you run a bath-file.

Any guys with some knowledge of Autohotkey how to get this to work?
Or a solution to get the batch-file to work?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc.png
Views:	95
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	54816  
DJ_Coy is offline   Reply With Quote