View Single Post
Old 27th August 2021, 01:33   #32
DJ_Coy

I use FileTypesMan quite a lot.
Did you know, you can even if you want to set a command to the "default action" of that file.
When you right click on a file and see the context menu the default action is in bold.
So when you press enter or double click it, that action will be executed

Anyway...

I've tried and tried again. The script just doesn't work

Just when I wanted to post this and almost gave up, I tried something else. I've put the batch file in the same directory where my m3u files are stored.

And guess what... it's working now. Is it possible that you can modify your batch file so I can store it in an other location? That would be very handy... I have one folder with all my scripts and macro's and so on. I know, I'm asking you a lot

Just to get some things straight here:
  1. Where is your batch file stored?
  2. Where is your m3u file stored? Same directory? Other location?

One other thing came to mind. Is there even a setting in the Preferences in Winamp where you can set Shuffle and/or Repeat in ON/OFF for a desired file type? I never really asked that in first place... sorry. I haven't seen any setting like this. Maybe you have?

And finally. I know you've done all this with winamp.exe, but I've noticed a few days ago when I was testing, that the WACommand actually loads the playlist faster... Any chance in changing your script with that command?

Anyway, thank you so much for your help!
I've would never found a way to get this to work.
DJ_Coy is offline   Reply With Quote