View Single Post
Old 14th April 2005, 05:03   #72
seniorquico

I've got an interesting problem with Inetload. I haven't really found any info on something like this, but I've been scratching my head for a few hours and I just can't seem to figure it out. I copied the Inetload command from the example in the plugin archive and added a file of my own on a new command right after it, just like so (on multiple lines to try not to break page's design):
code:
InetLoad::load /POPUP "http://www.dreamgirlswallpaper.co.uk/
fiveyearsonline/wallpaper/Cameron_Diaz/camerond09big.JPG"
"$EXEDIR\cd.jpg"
InetLoad::load /POPUP "ftp://my_server/patches/patch1.exe" "$EXEDIR\patch1.exe"

The above code WORKS without any problems. But now the interesting thing (at least to me), the moment I delete the first line, the Cameron Diaz pic dl, the whole thing stops working! To be more specific, the installer downloads the file just like it did previously, but as soon as it obtains the file, the installer crashes! I started to play around with this some more, and I further came to the conclusion that if I even change the Cameron Diaz pic to ANYTHING else, the installer crashes after obtaining the files. Now, I don't know if this is a cruel joke to make us all download that file, but I really can't figure this problem out. But, I'm just a "simple" web programmer so what do I know about these complex NSIS scripts and plugins. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
seniorquico is offline   Reply With Quote