View Single Post
Old 11th October 2012, 06:03   #1
arjun_kumar

Help with winamp plugin development. I'm willing to pay :)

Hey guys - I am currently working on a mobile app in India. I am looking for some help with writing custom plugins for winamp...

About the app

Its a mobile app where people can influence the music as a group - stuff like request songs...vote on songs to influence it etc via the phone app. (use case might be a house party)

The song list will be the users songs held on the computer - playing from the computer. When the user drags and drops the songs into winamp the song metadata will be exported and stored on our server and made available via our app.

Currently I am reaching the winamp on the computer by using ajaxamp and portforwarding. (I cant expect the end users to do this!)

I want to develop a winamp plugin via which I can directly send commands to winamp....From my research it shows that the plugin has to open a connection to my server and then the server will respond back if there are any song requests...(like a chat application i guess)...

It will be great if any of you guys can help me out with this...I can be reached on here : akumar dot arjun at gmail

Cheers
Arjun
arjun_kumar is offline   Reply With Quote