View Single Post
Old 25th October 2012, 01:49   #23
bamill88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
I made a discovery today... while installing the LH9 OTA update from AT&T, I lost my root so I downloaded Odin at work and re-rooted. Long story short, I ended up having to wipe everything and reinstall. Having not yet installed Clockwork or any other backup utility, I had to reinstall all applications fresh, Winamp included.

I got home and re-paired my phone with Winamp on my desktop, started a wireless sync, and the first few songs that were stuck "connecting" before are no longer stuck. It's been going strong for about a half hour without any issues.

Over the last week, I've tried just about every possible setting within Winamp desktop to no avail. Now I'm thinking it has to be something within the phone.
bamill88 is offline   Reply With Quote