View Single Post
Old 5th September 2015, 22:16   #4
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl505 View Post
On several stations there is a single $ there and the listener has been logged in for days and i have the ad's set to trigger once an hour. One time when the ad started the listener went from a single dollar sign to a blocked on. then a few minutes later back to a single dollar sign.
the advert icon state will change depending on what the listener is doing, what the advert provision is and so on. so it's just a reflection of the DNAS's internal status as a guide to indicate what is or isn't working.

Quote:
It is possible im not running the latest build. I had the latest build applied when i had the server set up but its very possible it needs an update. ill check that out now.
if it's 2.4.7 or earlier then you will need a newer build to work with. as a current interim build will have a dedicated advert column with a single $ as the column header - if that's not what you're seeing then you're using an older build and that's likely going to explain most of the weirdness you're seeing.

Quote:
One other question (if you happen to know the answer) Are there any spots on Radionomy or Shoutcast where it shows the numbers that are shown in the stats area for radionomy? in the past if you went to Shoutcast.com it would show you how many live listeners for a station.. Now it does not. neither does it on Radionomy. My goal here is to allow my station hosts to see their radionomy stats without giving them the login information for all of the stations on the account.
the listener numbers are on shoutcast.com but only if you look at it in a non-mobile view. though really, for such things, looking at the DNAS is the better option as that will show the current numbers instead of a value from the most recent update as is the case with the shoutcast.com listing (and is how it's always been).

for the other thing, I think you're better off emailing support about it as it sounds like your possibly a CDN and would need to sort out provision of per-account stats access that way (i believe it either is or will become possible to have such means, but support will be better suited to assist as I'm just the code monkey).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote