View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2017, 17:39   #1
Worez
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 98
TTA sometimes do not display tags

I am using TTA Audio Decoder v3.5 (x86)

And I have noticed that sometimes [approximately 25% of files] do not show tags in Winamp. But those tags are visible in Mp3tag; they can even be copied to a file bearing the exact same filename but in other format [when they become visible A-OK]. But in Winamp they are completely absent. Nothing is displayed either in the Plylist window, File Info Components or on the left side [where the control buttons are]; also no metadata is shown when I click the "scrolling title" [because nothing is nothing scrolling because there is no title, just a bare filename and not what I have required via the Advanced Tittle Formatting option]


And I just cannot see any pattern. I have checked out if diacritic signs can be the issue and if a name of a folder is to blame. I ruled out both the possibility of a file being corrupted and the name of the file being the issue by converting such TTA "without" tags to WAV, cutting it in half, saving it with a different name and converting the data once more to TTA- after coping the "invisilble" tags to that new one from the original they were still not shown; but when I copied to that new TTA file tags from some working TTA file [from that group of ~75% that has no issues] such tags were shown

I just cannot figure this out. Some cases are extremely strange- in that the were created a bunch of TTA files in the same session, like for the same album- and so they have very similar tag values in them and yet some files are shown exactly as they should be and some completely disregards my tag
Worez is offline   Reply With Quote