View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2010, 18:09   #4
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Sad to see you leave, but I understand. The simple fact that you only received two comments in total (here and dA) back up your motive.

Well, I think I'm at the same point you are. I've been here for well over 7 years, and working with AVS for a decade. I think it's safe to say that there's no real hope for a good community left. I also gave up the hope for WFC9 a long time ago.

Speaking of the WFC project reminds me of how WFC1 started: when we did mattfury's flamepack2, I stated that the community was falling apart. The different WFC's gave temporary boosts, but the community as a whole was dead in it's core. Even if (hope is lost there, too) Fridge ever sees the light of day, there won't be the community to push it to the foreground that AVS had.

Thanks for being around and don't hesitate to keep lurking . You were one of the few who really cared about this and a stable factor in all this.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote