View Single Post
Old 7th August 2013, 16:12   #26
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Your German is very good, although You think in English. I myself think in German, mostly, but if I plan to write a text in English, then I can think also in English, although I had learned only the "School English" and no "Business English"...

With Windows Vista I don't have these flickering-problems, if I use Milkdrop 2 in desktop mode for the screen-recordings... http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=315627 and I love to have Vista Aero and the transparent browser windows. I have tested also this theme for Opera (with Milkdrop 2 behind it)... https://addons.opera.com/de/themes/d...ra-aero-glass/

Many people hate Windows Vista. There are many "Pro and Contra" with the Windows Versions XP, Vista and Windows 7, in 32-bit and 64-bit. And I know many people, who want to use Windows XP also in the future. If I would have very much money and place at home, then I would have bought some more computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Unfortunately only computer with the terrible Windows 8 are sold now. How could Microsoft make Windows 8 so ugly? I have heard, that many software doesn't work on Windows 8, only on the previous Windows Versions. I think, Windows 8 is the worst Windows Version ever...

At least we have discovered, that the Facebook-Problem is independent from the computer. On both PCs we have problems in Firefox, if Frank is online in Facebook. We get non-respondings with a sript-error, if he visits the Facebook-Startpage. If I myself am online, then we get only non-respondings without a script-error. In Google Chrome the Facebook-Startpage loads very slowly on both PCs with both logins. Then only the dust in Frank's PC has to be removed and nothing else has to be done. His PC and our WLAN-router are 6 years old, my PC is 4 years old and my notebook will become 2 years old in Autumn. Our router has to be restarted more and more, and a new router costs also very much money...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote