Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
...seems to have fixed my crashing...
Thank you for letting me know.

Quote:
...I assume the .h header file is for other dev types like yourself, it is nothing that I have to do anything with...
Correct.

Quote:
...I used the load button on the left to select an image file and the paste button on the right to embed it (since the paste button on the left did not seem to work). Is this the correct procedure?...
I have no idea.

Quote:
...Can I use the quality option in the BPEmbededArt.ini file to experiment with compression levels?...
Absolutely.

Quote:
...Are the lines for the JPEG and PNG writers needed? I'm currently using an .ini file with the same 3 lines I posted before (#40).
Technically nothing is needed but to set the various options for the writer configurations they are needed. Since the writers are referenced also by GUID instead of just by name you will need to use the .ini file in the .7z file I provided since there's no core function in Winamp to allow a user to enumerate the GUIDs of the various components in Winamp. And as of this post the only valid configuration option available is the "quality" setting for the JPEG writer, which is a value between 0 and 100, and I think I read somewhere "lossless" is also an available value for that option.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote