View Single Post
Old 11th August 2013, 15:42   #4
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi wichi777,

As you see, the report is long. That's why I asked you to attach it to a post instead of cut & paste. Having to scroll through it in the forum could reduce those willing to try to help. And you have not answered any of the questions asked. Details are important to solving uncommon issues.

Anyway, nothing oblivious sticks out in the report related to your issue, imo. But, I'm only a long time user, not a developer. I see you've registered Winamp to just about every format possible. Do you really want/need this? The free version will need adjustments to some settings to work with some of those formats, especially the video ones.

I suggest you remove the portable media player plug-ins you don't actually use. There have been random reports of problems with various ones.

I don't know what "gen_nopro.dll" does. Is it one of DrO's? His plug-ins are usually very good, but he has pulled them because he does not have the time or desire to keep them updated for new Winamp versions. The features of some of them have been added to Winamp's native code.

There is a relatively new safe mode option that lets you run Winamp with only official plug-ins. Try that. Look in General Preferences and select the heading for "Plug-ins". There is a button on the bottom right to restart in "Safe Mode".

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Quinto Black CT v3.1 skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v20H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote