Old 6th May 2009, 20:23   #1
megasoid

copy entire media list to Excel or Word

Is there a way to copy my entire audio song list in WINAMP to a spreadsheet file in EXCEL or a WORD file so I can have it handy to look at w/o being on WINAMP. MUSICMATCH Jukebox used to have this feature.
megasoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2009, 22:25   #2
J_Darnley
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to J_Darnley
You can export the playlist as an HTML file with: Misc -> Misc -> Generate HTML playlist (Ctrl + Alt + G)

Winamp ATF ReferenceMy cPro timer widgetMy port of AVS
Do NOT email me with general tech support questions.
J_Darnley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 22:08   #3
megasoid

copy song titles to a word file or excel spreadsheet

Can you break that down a little further for me. What I want to do is copy all of my songtitles 5000+ to a word file or excel spreadsheet. Thanks a mil...
Old 7th May 2009, 22:30   #4
DrO

there isn't a native option to do what you're asking for and J_Darnley's reply is the only way to get a native output of everything which is in your playlist though it is exported as a html file. i guess you could then load into word and edit/reexport it as needed.

i'm not sure if there are any plugins around which will do it, i guess if you were upto it and have the coding knowledge you could make a script with the activewinamp plugin but that's not something i can really guide you on.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2009, 19:08   #5
megasoid

OK Even this would be a help. When I try to do what Darnley says I get nothing. Misc + Misc gets me nothing. Can u help. Thanks
Old 25th March 2010, 23:10   #6
OutOfASuitcase

This option removed?

I'm using 5.572 and it appears this option has been removed. Has anyone has success using a plug-in? I found EZPlaylist can't seem to get it to load the playlist so I can export it. Perhaps it's due to my version of Winamp. Not sure.

Last edited by OutOfASuitcase; 25th March 2010 at 23:37.
OutOfASuitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2010, 00:40   #7
OutOfASuitcase

Okay, so I figured out that this feature is available in a different "playlist" section. If you view the playlist by selecting from the left nav, the full list appears in the middle of winamp. There exists a Misc> menu, but it does NOT contain the html export option. However, in the "now playing" section, you can use the Misc>export to html option.
OutOfASuitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support