Old 26th May 2011, 12:50   #1
Jujj1

Playlist and double files

Hi
I don't really know if this was ever considered but can you make a playlist option of this sort:
"The song you are trying to add or a song with the same name is already in the playlist.
Add anyway?
Yes/No"

I find this very helpful when I'm listening to discography music from someone and I don't know the songs, so the ones that I like I add them to a playlist.But for example I have to go out and when I return I listen to the discography once again and add songs to the playlist again and it happens that I've put same songs in the playlist(This is about a discography with 500+songs,about <500 I can manage somehow to delete the repeatable).

And also another option similar to this.When I listen to a discography and I want to add favorite songs to a playlist but for example I have already listened to this discography several times and have put some from the songs in the playlist, there would really be helpful if there could be something like:
"Right Click-Remove All songs from this playlist that are in playlist -Example- "

I'm 20 years old and as far I can remember I have Winamp from the very beginning so this is the only thing I need

That is all for now

Thank you for you time

Stefan
Jujj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
double files, playlist, playlist options, repeatable