Old 23rd June 2004, 20:30   #1
mark_4ling

"Stop after queue" in Stop button context menu

Hi,

my suggestion is to add a 'Stop after queue' option into the Stop button context menu and give it a shortcut of (Ctrl + Shift + Click).

I'm currently using Winamp 5.0.2 and currently I only have 3 options when I right-click on the stop button...[list=1][*]Stop (Click)[*]Stop w/ fadeout (Shift + Click)[*]Stop after current (Ctrl + Click)[/list=1]This feature would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
mark_4ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2004, 21:16   #2
siebe83
Forum King

What exactly do you mean by queue?
In the next version there will be lots of updates on the Jump to file dialog (with the enqueue option) by DrO.
See for more information and a screenshot here:
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....05#post1350905
(direct link to the screenshot http://forums.winamp.com/attachment....postid=1350905 )

If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2004, 21:52   #3
mark_4ling

Very Cool!

That screenshot is exactly the feature that i'm looking for, except in a different location.

I mostly just use the 'Q' key in the normal playlist to quickly enqueue 2 or 3 songs.
However i do like that it just continues playing after the queue has ended (i'd just like to specify the next song and then continue with shuffle for example - keep the music coming ).

Therefore i'd like the 'On end of queue' option to default to 'Continue playing' instead of 'Stop playing'. And it's great that i will be able to access it through the Jump to file dialog but it would be extra nice if there was a shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + V - stop after queue) inside the stop button aswell.

Another option I just thought of for the Jump to file dialog would be 'Repeat queue' (provided that winamp stores all queue entries after they've been played).

Anyway thanks for the post and looking forward to the next version!!!
Mark
mark_4ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist