Old 11th July 2007, 21:27   #561
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
The only time I ever wake up early is for school...I scheduled one of my classes at JCC during the fall 2006 semester at a 10:35AM class, which wasn't that bad...And then for the spring 2007 semester, I was stuck with a 9:10AM class (Because I registered for classes a bit late; Classes had already started a day or two before at this point), and it fuckin' sucked...

Morning classes are OK, because that way, I have some free afternoon time to spend, and whatever class times I take, it sure as hell ain't gonna be like going to high school at 7:40 in the goddamn morning...

I hardly wake up any earlier than noon on the weekdays...I may wake up earlier on Fridays, since I'll want to give myself some time to go out and get my allergy shot, get my paycheck (If it's payday), and go out to the mall or whatever...Especially if I have to work that day, I have to give myself some time to get my shot, then come back to get ready for work...

I wake up a little early on the weekends though, just to maximize my time...Stay up til 4AM or 5AM, set my alarm for 10:30AM, finally deside to get out of bed at 11AM or 11:30AM...I let myself divulge in sugary cokes on the weekends (Where I normally drink just water on the weekdays), so the lack of sleep never bothers me...Unless I work on a Saturday; Then I would rather stay and sleep-in instead of work on a Saturday...

...but yeah...Mornings suck, unless someone makes me breakfest and I can have a heart-attack sausage and bacon butter buscuit...Then it's all good...

[edit]With cheese!

"CHEESE, George! CHEESE!"
[/edit]

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2007, 21:41   #562
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
allergy shot
Do those work for you? I took em for about 6 years when I was in elementary and middle school and I never got any better. It wasn't till college that I started to not have allergies as bad, but they still hit me once in a while in the morning, and during certain weeks in fall and spring.

And yeah, cheese. It's a good thing you added the cheese. Just wouldn't be complete without it.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2007, 22:56   #563
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Yeah, the allergy shots have worked, though I'm also taking some legal medz to go with it (Zertec)...I've been taking them for about 2-3 years now, I think...One shot every Friday, a Zertec tablet every night...

I used to have a really bad case of eczema as well as various food allergies to dairy products and eggs...Now I'm not bothered by dairy and eggs as much (Or at all), and I rarely scratch the hell out of myself like I used too...

I don't even get bothered by cat hair that much, and that used to be one of the most irritating things that would trigger my eczema/allergies...

I'll still be bothered by extremly high pollen counts in the spring...Whatever winter allergies I have can also still congest me every now and then...But it's not as worse as before...

The thing about my allergies is that (From what I've been told from my parents) they took me to an allergy doctor when I was little, and the doc told them that I would eventually grow out of it...Well, I sure as hell didn't grow out of it as I entered my late teens, and it took some medicinal intervention to stop it...What a quack...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 11th July 2007, 23:26   #564
J.Melo

I hate when someone doesn't flush after taking a nasty piss and leaves it overnight, and the smell slaps you in the face on the way in the next morning.

I also hate how often winamp has been crashing today while AVSing:
J.Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2007, 00:28   #565
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
Hey, it's a better situation than when someone takes a dump and doesn't flush it.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2007, 01:46   #566
J.Melo

That doesn't happen to often in my house. But when it does...
Old 12th July 2007, 04:11   #567
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

God, if it's the only thing I absolutly hate about my half-brother Chase is his bad habit of not flushing the toilet after he takes a dump...

Or how about this; You need to drop a number 2, but someone's pissed on the seat...Then you have to go through the damn effort of wiping the seat down...

...damn good thing I have my own bathroom...

Old 17th July 2007, 21:54   #568
Canon

One of the things that I hate the most is seeing REALLY fat people wearing flip-flops. It's so disgusting. They always have thick ashy calluses on the heels and balls of their feet because they're 100lbs overweight. When they walk their feet looks like a big bulging plastic baggie full of pudding with fat tater tot toes sticking out, and their kankles look like tubes of farmer john liverworst.
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 22:28   #569
J.Melo

I swear, I'm going to kill every bird within a 200 meter radius of my home. At 2:00 in the damn morning, a bird waas chirping its ass off. What the hell is a bird doing up so late. Its chirping brought a flock of birds to it, and they all sat on the gutter right outside my bedroom window. I could not sleep at all. I had to sleep on the floor in the basement.
Old 19th July 2007, 00:06   #570
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

The last full moon we had was so bright, all the birds were out chirping, thinking it was sunrise
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 04:31   #571
J.Melo

I gotta get one of those fake owls that hoot when birds come to close, scaring them off. I could put it right on top my shed roof which is close enough to my window to scare the birds outside it, but not so close that I would wake up from it.

I also hate when they look at your car, but they don't see a car at all. They see a public bathroom. Happens to my brother a lot. Whenever he comes over, it looks like he drove through a paintball arena.
Old 19th July 2007, 04:35   #572
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
Laundry.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 04:43   #573
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
^Yeah, that's a bad one.

Old dishwashers - you gotta wash the dishes before you wash the dishes or they won't come clean.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 05:36   #574
J.Melo

Even worse, whenever my mom does the dishes, she ignores that rule. The dishes are always dirty straight from the cupboard. That's why I do dishes more often. (Usually I just clean whatever plate I'm gonna use)
Old 19th July 2007, 19:39   #575
J.Melo

It wasn't raining at all earlier today, but in just 5 seconds, it started pooring so bad I could hear it from the basement. I was planning on going biking with a friend
Old 22nd July 2007, 16:50   #576
Canon

I'm listening to some classical music and its very nice and calming, then all of a sudden some idiot coughs and his cough is louder than the actual music. Who are these idiots that have to always cough during a recording. Can't they just keep quiet during the music and then when the song is done they can cough all they want.
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2007, 04:07   #577
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

503s

Ohh, I fuckin' hate it...

Old 23rd July 2007, 05:25   #578
Raz
Forum King

Having easily obtainable records of your own idiocy in conversations that happened 5 years ago.

Also, how the hell did I wind up in here?

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2007, 05:34   #579
mikm
Major Dude

Haven't seen you here in a while.