Old 14th May 2012, 22:28   #1
dannidj

Broadcaster License Key Info?

Hello. I am woondering i have a SHOUTcaster Basic Broadcaster License Key but is there any othere key that SHOUTcaster Basic Broadcaster License Key? I am am woondering bechuse it say Basic and then it must be som othere License Key? Is there or?

Daníel B. J. Guðrúnarson
Owner – Webmaster
Krúttin ehf
TAX Number – 131780
dannidj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 22:53   #2
DrO

there is only 1 type license available and i don't know why it has been named in such a manner other than to see if anyone pays attention to minor details.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 23:47   #3
dannidj

Well also i am streaming with the license for the Basic thats wuy i was woondering. Also i am getting a way to much buffer and here is my url. http://www.djdanni.com:10500 and there is my stream and se if it woorks for you and if you get a buffer like me. I am streaming with SC_Trans on 128 kbps.

Daníel B. J. Guðrúnarson
Owner – Webmaster
Krúttin ehf
TAX Number – 131780
Old 15th May 2012, 00:21   #4
DrO

it's not buffering for me over the 10 minutes i've been connected for allowing for 4 song changes (using VLC as you'll see from your logs).

-daz
Old 15th May 2012, 00:33   #5
dannidj

How do i see the logs in the VLC? Also i am also i AVI Nation and there it is Also Buffering. htttp://www.avination.com that is where i am now and there i get buffer 2.

Daníel B. J. Guðrúnarson
Owner – Webmaster
Krúttin ehf
TAX Number – 131780
Old 15th May 2012, 00:38   #6
DrO

/me bangs head on desk

i was saying what client i was using which would show up in YOUR DNAS logs for a valid connect and disconnect.

there's a number of things which could cause buffering issues from loop back problems in routers when trying to listen and stream from the same machine / LAN to external routing issues causing loss of the stream.

i can only base things on what i was able to hear and other than some dodgy techno and some badly clipped/transcoded audio, the stream did not buffer when using a proper client.

maybe you'd say what you are using to test the stream as that might be where the problem is rather than on your stream.

-daz
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support