Old 20th February 2014, 08:43   #1
stef bren

[SPLIT] update authhash to turn on public

hello,
i can't update my authash to up and public like before. I have an error code "error code
470" and an invalid authorization hash.
Can you help me please to open my administor update page, thank you,
Stef Bren, dare radio.
stef bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2014, 08:52   #2
DrO

remove it from the config file, ensure you're using v2.2.1 and then restart the DNAS. not knowing when you created the authhash for the stream, if it was at the end of last week then it would have been lost (well technically it wasn't provided to us by AOL) and so needs to be re-created.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2014, 14:46   #3
stef bren

can't removed authhash error code 464

Hello,
I have an error code 464 when i try to removed authhash. What can i do to for have login access like before ? There the first time i have a problem like that for six month ago.
Thank you.
Stef Bren, Dare Radio.
stef bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2014, 15:05   #4
DrO

what you're describing sounds very much like you're using a v2.0 build instead of a v2.2.x build. as v2.2.x has the means to allow you to manually remove the authhash via the admin pages which then allows you to create a new one.

if you are not able to update to v2.2.1 (which if not, you really need to try to do as v2.0 has a number of issues including with authhash handling that v2.2.1 resolves), then you need to remove it directly from the config file used by the DNAS i.e. stop the DNAS, edit the file and then restart the DNAS.

really, it's best to update the DNAS as that'll make it a lot easier to resolve the issue you're having.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support