Old 12th June 2006, 19:16   #1
M.Minou

New to WinAmp window too small

Just downloaded WinAmp and have 2 major problems. First the window/module is too small for me to read/see and couldn't find any way of making it bigger. Second, on the help page is shows a line with file/view/etc. that I don't have on mine and can't find how to turn it on. Without these two feature, WinAmp will be useless to me.
M.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 19:26   #2
mikm
Major Dude

Making Winamp bigger:
* If you have the classic skin (with black and green colors) you can enable DoubleSize mode by pressing Ctrl-D.
* If you have the modern skin (with a bluish-silvery colortheme) you can make it as big as you want by right-clicking the window --> window settings --> scaling

Menubar:
To use the menubar, you'll need the modern skin. To select it, right-click the window --> Skins --> Winamp Modern. If you don't see it, you'll need to re-install Winamp (be sure that you have Winamp Full downloaded, not Winamp Lite) and make sure you install it with modern skin support. The menubar *should* be enabled by default. If it isn't, right-click the player (once you are using the modern skin) --> options --> Winamp Modern --> Menus. Make sure all three items are checked.