Old 16th June 2004, 14:50   #1
mrupallnite

[Request] ipod mini

I don't know if this is the place to "request" a skin or not. But i think it'd be really cool, if someone was able to do a ipod mini skin. That'd be awesome, don't you think?
mrupallnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2004, 11:51   #2
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

umm, requesting skins will get you nowhere, unless you like the color Green
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2004, 14:13   #3
Velvet Sledge

there's an iPod skin out... it's REAL cool, got all the features of the real iPod, the only difference between this one and an iPod mini as far as i'm aware is that the buttons for "menu" "play/pause" "next" and "prev" are ON the touch wheel... so i think your best bet is to DL that one from here

kingo'mountain.... what's the colour green got to do with requesting a skin?

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares... you a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Billy Connelly

"And the lord said unto john, come forth and recieve eternal life, but john came fifth and won a toaster" - Someone else in the winamp forums

"There's nothing wrong with the voices in my head... except when they start singing "this is the song that doesn't end.... "" - Me
Velvet Sledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2004, 16:07   #4
SLoB
Major Dude

money, dosh, wedge
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 00:27   #5
Velvet Sledge

ahhh.... see here in OZtralia, we got more then one colour for our dough, a $5 is purple(ish), a tenner is blue, twenty is red, 50 yellow, and only our 100 is green....

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares... you a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Billy Connelly

"And the lord said unto john, come forth and recieve eternal life, but john came fifth and won a toaster" - Someone else in the winamp forums

"There's nothing wrong with the voices in my head... except when they start singing "this is the song that doesn't end.... "" - Me
Old 19th June 2004, 08:30   #6
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Vengent Angel
ahhh.... see here in OZtralia, we got more then one colour for our dough, a $5 is purple(ish), a tenner is blue, twenty is red, 50 yellow, and only our 100 is green....
harder to duplicate?
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2004, 09:53   #7
Velvet Sledge

*shrugs* i don't think so... easier to tell apart i bet, if someone can get past the other security features then the colour would be the least of their problems, they've got a little clear window with the denomination "embossed" in. they've got a water mark, a coded line, and i think on the fiver, the story of the man from snowy river is written in REALLY tiny font.. just looks like a line.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins