Old 13th September 2006, 19:00   #201
.lennon

p.s. fixed some colors, wmp11 theme added

to administrators: what's the reason i can not edit my own post after 180 min?
Attached Files
File Type: rar themes.rar (10.9 KB, 772 views)
.lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2006, 23:49   #202
jpickerell

Is there any way you can create a "minimize as toolbar" option like WMP10 ha? I love having the mini-player in my taskbar win WMP10. This would just about round off this skin as near-perfect in my opinion. I know you'r not activly working on the NMP10 skin anymore, but adding this functionality to that version would be great. I'm not sold on the new WMP11 interface.

Thanks for your great work!
jpickerell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2006, 11:10   #203
SLoB
Major Dude

think the only way is to have winamp control this properly, you could place the skin at x,y on the toolbar but it would not behave as such as what you want
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2006, 18:39   #204
jpickerell

I know that Yahoo Music Engine (along with WMP10) (now Yahoo Music Jukebox) has that functionality and didn't know if WinAmp could possibly do it as well. Just checking.

Thanks

YME
YME Plugins
Old 28th September 2006, 06:58   #205
.lennon

heh, 503 crashes when i'm tried to configure Album List 2.05 plugin
Old 28th September 2006, 12:17   #206
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by Safai
^ try this

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/a...stv206b289.exe
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2006, 13:11   #207
DrO

Quote:
Originally posted by .lennon
heh, 503 crashes when i'm tried to configure Album List 2.05 plugin
please don't cross post the same thing 3 times in different threads again and also you should have posted in the album list thread in the winamp discussion forum (not this one or the 5.25 beta or 5.3 release threads!)

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2006, 16:00   #208
.lennon

sorry, that's because of computer & conection freezing. i've just put reply in wrong plase two times
Old 24th November 2006, 18:26   #209
jpickerell

5.32 Error

When used with Winamp 5.32, NMP 10 gives the following error and Winamp closes.

Script Failure. Press left mouse button to continue.
Gure Meditation #021.00120292.31 Script Fatal Error
scripts/albumArt.maki

See attached screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winamp5.32-nmp10.jpg (9.0 KB, 690 views)
Old 25th December 2006, 04:34   #210
wjbell

New user observation

I don't know if this skin is being worked on any more but I noticed two small things...

One is that the main spectrum analyzer right over the EQ seems like it's backwards. Meaning that the bars representing the bass are on the right and the treble is on the left. That's odd considering the actual EQ is reversed with the bass on the left, treble on the right. In every meter I've seen the visual meter is laid out the same as the physical adjustments.

Also, when the timer's running the numbers 2 and 4 have less padding to the right that makes the counter shift over every time it gets to that number.

Are there any way to fix these two small annoyances? Other than that the skin is great.
wjbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2006, 14:43   #211
pjn123
Major Dude

First of all the spectrum analyzer look correct here. Change to the default one and you'll see the same thing.

This skin from a coding point of view is like a tire full of patches because this was the first skin what I really started coding and learning maki. Tried to add a few things here and there (like a bottom right section for the cover) but this reveals lots of other things that needs fixing. The domino effect.. once done fixing this the next thing needs fixing as well.

So you have 3 options:

You can stick to the current NMP10.

You can try Winamp-2006

Or you can try Winamp Azenis 2... the skin I'm currently working on. Still only 40% completed but you can use it. Get it here:Winamp Azenis 2 (build003)

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2006, 04:02   #212
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
@pjn123, on your google button, have you considered:

-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(wma|mp3) "%artist%"
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2006, 16:20   #213
pjn123
Major Dude

Sorry... Don't understand what you mean?

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Old 29th December 2006, 00:22   #214
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

sorry :p

when you click the google button, it enters %artist% into the search bar.

is it possible to enter the %artist% in the search I posted. it will only give back results for mp3 files.... like 'find more songs by this artist'

code:

-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(mp3) "%artist%"

something similar is project findmusic
Old 29th December 2006, 03:11   #215
pjn123
Major Dude

Ok... will l play around with a your idea. Probably wont include it in NMP10 but will try to add it by current project, "Winamp Azenis 2":
http://forums.skinconsortium.com/viewtopic.php?t=348

Old 11th February 2007, 08:03   #216
pEar 242

Expectation of new version NMP 10 is really long. What plans concerning this release?

As big expectation Nullsoft Media Player 11.
pEar 242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2007, 21:14   #217
pjn123
Major Dude

A bit lazy atm.. but I have started with the new version of NMP10... as for NMP11, hmm, that's pretty much cold. Not really hooked on the new Media Player 11 because the song title has so little room to be displayed. And the other guy that was developing it with me doing a few of the stuff has vanished so until he shows up development is frozen…

You can however take a look at "Winamp Azenis 2", currently under development (55% completed). (See signature for link) This will be much better than media player 11 and because we have the source for the grfx we can make decent color themes. We're doing some redesigning of the top part of the skin so keep looking there for any new releases. Expect this skin to be finished +- sep07... and the NMP10v6 before that.

Old 12th February 2007, 22:56   #218
jpickerell

Good news. I'm looking forward to the next version of NMP10. I'm glad you're doing another revision of it as I too am not sold on the WMP11 interface. Keep us posted on the progress.

Thanks
Jared
Old 31st March 2007, 21:20   #219
jpickerell

Just checking to see how NMP10 V6 was coming?

Also, you say you are working on version 6. I read in another thread where you mentioned version 5, but the latest version to download from the Winamp skins page is version 4. Do you have a version 5 available for download? Also, maybe you have a sneak peek of version 6 that we could download to take a look at?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Old 1st April 2007, 00:21   #220
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I think he's just working on Azenis II, you can look at his latest beta (008) here: http://skinconsortium.com/teamsc/Azenis%202/build008.7z
SC Thread
Old 5th April 2007, 13:03   #221
pjn123
Major Dude

Nullsoft Media Player 10 is dead...

Long live "Media Player 4 Winamp"...

Info About MP4W:
- Will be based on Azenis 2(WIP Winamp skin)
- Thus Playlist will be on left
- The internal component layout will be like Azenis2...
- Might...Might add a option to toggle between WMP10 & 11...
- Much more user friendly
- ETA Jun/Jul/Aug

Old 5th April 2007, 16:53   #222
pEar 242

Nullsoft Media Player 10 what for, in fact is WMP11? NMP - to waste time in empty.
We require new version NMP11!!!
pEar 242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2007, 19:07   #223
pjn123
Major Dude

There will be two version...

MP4Winamp 10
MP4Winamp 11

Both will be released a month after Azenis 2.

Old 16th April 2007, 18:29   #224
J.Heezy

Send a message via Yahoo to J.Heezy
quick question, how do i enable repeat - single track? all i can do is shuffle, repeat all and off. its the only thing thats keeping me from using this skin full time.

thanks.
J.Heezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 19:33   #225
pjn123
Major Dude

Sorry.. this isn't possible in this skin atm.

Old 18th April 2007, 21:48   #226
J.Heezy

Send a message via Yahoo to J.Heezy
thats too bad. i was able to find a work around with a plugin called three mode repeat. it basically adds a global hotkey option for repeat one/all/off.

i know you are working on a new skin. could you emplement built-in 3 mode repeat into it? without the need for a plugin, of course.

thanks.
J.Heezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 14:50   #227
pjn123
Major Dude

Yes, will definitely add a 3mode repeat button.

Old 18th January 2008, 23:33   #228
pjn123
Major Dude

Tried to update this skin on the Winamp servers today...

But only get: Please check RED areas, and then nothing is in red

Old 29th October 2008, 20:14   #229
pjn123
Major Dude

Great news!

The Winamp submission is working 100% again so I updated this skin just now. As soon as it's reviewed you should see it here:

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details/143975

Old 7th November 2008, 21:13   #230
osmosis
Major Dude

Heyy, just noticed this update. This is an old favorite. Great stuff! Noticed a couple minor bugs though:

1) Toggling on the Vis and Video buttons doesn't always quite work if you're clicking between them.

2) Album art doesn't appear to work for me and I don't see a placeholder when there isn't any. Does it have to be folder.jpg like in the options or can it just use the album art Winamp normally finds in the ID3 editor?

Request: A little SmartView Query Language love.
osmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2008, 22:09   #231
pjn123
Major Dude

Will check... the update didnt work that good (only updated the picture and text... old stuff was still there (skinfile).. so allthough I thought it was updated, its still the old skin

But atleast they know what the problem is and maybe its fixed already and I must just reupload again.

But if I have to give myself a mark out of 100 for the script code... I'll give myself 1/100.... everything is in one script and didnt use groups when stuff move around (set each object seperately)..yes very funny

So there will be small bugs here and there.. but this is just an update to maintain it for wa5.5. Not really new stuff.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins