Old 15th August 2002, 12:20   #401
Athene

Send a message via ICQ to Athene Send a message via AIM to Athene Send a message via Yahoo to Athene
Quote:
Originally posted by Neko
i like cats!
I like kitties too I want nem to get me one but he says that would be mean to my cat Annabelle
Old 15th August 2002, 13:02   #402
The Rhino
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by WeblionX
Geez, don't be so harsh to someone who's sleep deprived.
well im thinking nem was a little sleep deprived when he made that post
Old 21st August 2002, 02:05   #403
ToastyBallz

Five days and no update or further discussion?

I hope that this is not an AS IS beta project. I wanna see more.
Old 21st August 2002, 03:20   #404
BlueBalls
Major Dude

neko stopped posting on the forums, so i guess its an as is project.

sorry.

...//Oxidise.org - Coming Soon...
...//Breedart.org - Skin Division Member...
...//deviantART; blueballs - My devPage...
Old 11th November 2002, 12:32   #405
ziege

Wow I've read 12 pages and still there's no skin, not even an unfinished one. It's so much fun reading about all these skins a few months after the novelty of making them wears of for the author, we get to read endless pages about them and see hundreds of red crosses and invalid URLs.

After reading this and several other lame threads involving Neko, Adil, etc, I now see why everyone assumes skins won't get finished - and I'm definitely sure Raydreams current project won't get finsihed either. Shame really.
Old 11th November 2002, 14:11   #406
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
unfortunatly ziege, you are probably right . what someone needs to do is make him stop starting new projects until he has finished his existing ones.
Old 11th November 2002, 19:33   #407
raydream
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ziege
Wow I've read 12 pages and still there's no skin, not even an unfinished one. It's so much fun reading about all these skins a few months after the novelty of making them wears of for the author, we get to read endless pages about them and see hundreds of red crosses and invalid URLs.

After reading this and several other lame threads involving Neko, Adil, etc, I now see why everyone assumes skins won't get finished - and I'm definitely sure Raydreams current project won't get finsihed either. Shame really.
This is the Winamp 3 Skins and scripting forum, Not the winamp 3 skin download database, if you want finished skins, Look here
Dont bitch at me Or adil (yes, i know), about not finishing our skins when what is shown here is meerly development progress, if the pictures turn to red X's, and the project seems inactive, maybe you can understand why this thread WAS so deep in the database.
Old 11th November 2002, 19:38   #408
ziege

Quote:
Originally posted by raydream

This is the Winamp 3 Skins and scripting forum, Not the winamp 3 skin download database, if you want finished skins, Look here
Dont bitch at me Or adil (yes, i know), about not finishing our skins when what is shown here is meerly development progress, if the pictures turn to red X's, and the project seems inactive, maybe you can understand why this thread WAS so deep in the database.
What!?? I'm bitching? You have a 12 page thread here, and several others, yet absolutely zero finished wa3 skins. Ever heard that saying about eh postage stamp, it's effectiveness stems from it's ability to stick to one thing until the job is done. Starting new threads & projects all the time, then running away when they're critised or immitated, then coming back again and starting more projects, it's just lunacy. Everyone can see what's gonna happen again. OK now I'm bitching yes, I'll stop now, no further comment

btw yes I know where the official skins page is, thanks for the patronisation there.

[edit: OK I *do* have another comment, can I see those other skins that I've read about for hours but the pics seem deleted from the servers? Oxygen, that cazeko one, or the beta of spider? Pwwweeeaassseee? Why show off your talent then take away your work like a spoilt child? This spider looks AWESOME I'd love it on my desktop even as a beta]
Old 11th November 2002, 19:46   #409
sbsm

my guess is that he will do it again. he always starts something and then something makes him cry like a little baby and he throws it away and then waits another month and then comes back and does it again.

call this flaming, but it is true and im about sick of seeing it over and over and over again.

grow up
Old 11th November 2002, 19:57   #410
Plague
f(caffeine){
return wasabi;
}
(Forum King)

ok, here it goes...
for ONCE this forum has been a friendly place, no bitching and no flamewars..

you say he's gonna do it again cos something "makes him cry like a baby" but WAKEUP CALL, gues what you are doing right now!?
You are both bitching at him for no good reason at all!

stop it damnit, NOW!

he choose himself which skins to work on and if he wants to release ANY of them.
It's not up to you to decide but if you are nice enough, maybe he'll release a skin or two so you'll be all happy and shit..

I'm personally sick of seeing theese constant flamewars starting over and over again as soon as the previous one ended..

I say to you, GROW UP or start making quality skins yourself!

-Plague (just a bit pissed off, I'm usually a nice guy, promise)
Old 11th November 2002, 20:04   #411
ziege

Well actually I'm working on my own skin now. I'm not gonna pretend that it'll be as nice as Neko's art, but I'm also not going to start a thread telling everyone how brilliant it's going to be when I've really got no intention of finishing it. My skin WILL get finished, save some kind of freak accident or me going blind or something, but would it be a good idea to talk about it for months then produce f-- all? No!

Btw I *still* wanna see this spider thing, and the others, surely someone still has the files they could post? please?
Old 11th November 2002, 20:20   #412
sbsm

same here
i learning how to code as we speak
and i too will finish mine

it may not look as good but at least it will be done
Old 11th November 2002, 21:20   #413
Gonzotek
Gunslinger

Don't harp on a skinner for unfinished skins. No one likes to be reminded about things they haven't done (have YOU finished your chores yet, young man?).

OTOH, I'm rather sure that if you put your money where your mouth is, RD would be more than willing to complete a project, for the right price.

If raydream wants to show off his uncompleted projects somewhere, or not, that's fine. But this thread is going nowhere fast and I'm locking it.

RD, you know you can pm me or nem or whomever if you want it reopened for some reason.

-=Gonzotek=-

I was away for a while.
But I'm feeling much better now.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins