Old 9th August 2010, 18:46   #1
AsmallGuy

Media library visual setting

Hi to all!

there's one thingh that's taking me forever to do, look below, this is my current (simple) visual style:

It my looks stupid but, I'm not able to view album covers in the upper pane in place of the album list

I just want to set album full arts above, and in the collapsable pane, the song list of the current album (as it is now).

If I click the little upper-left album art-button.. I got a full song list with covers.. that is a duplicate of the song list below.

I'm trying to switch from WMP, but it's library remains the most simple (and unstable) up to now - any suggestion on how to enable album covers?

Tnx!
AsmallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 22:03   #2
JonnyMac

Here you go
Quote:
From the Common Issues section of the Troubleshooters Sticky...

How to setup an Album Art view in the Media Library
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....72#post2286572

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 08:59   #3
AsmallGuy

Uhm it doesen't look like what I would achive.

I tryed that, the result is in the upper panel I get a song list plus image album for the song.

I would like to get album view just like WMP 11 does with a matrix of album covers in the main window, then in the lower panel I can read the song list for the selected album.

Actually, I have the album and song list but I would like to have albums in a matrix view with covers in place of a simple list.

Strange, I cannot find anything about easy configuring the media library
AsmallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 10:37   #4
zackbuffo

Hi AsmallGuy,

try to play around with the three buttons in the upper left below the main menu. With the button in the middle you choose artist/album-cover. Then close the artist area by dragging its right border to the left until it disappears. With the right button (using the cover menu) you can choose the size of the covers.

As far as I understand your request, this should be it, right?

Ich suche jemand in Deutschland, der seinen TAMA Starclassic Maple Kesselsatz tauschen möchte BD:22, TT:14, 12, 10. Ich bin mit dem Set sehr zufrieden, habe mich aber an meiner Lackierung "Tequila Sunrise" sattgesehen. Das Set ist von 2002, gepflegt und wurde ausschließlich in Cases transportiert. Bei Interesse bitte PM an mich. Immernoch aktuell in 2018!!!
zackbuffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 23:02   #5
JonnyMac

Something like this?...
Click image to enlarge

Make this Smart View preset (based on my album art preset)...

-- The first "formula" bar -- Is video | Equals | 0 (is a zero at the end not the letter o)
-- The second "formula" bar is not necessary

Then, in the newly created Smart View, click the single box icon next to the search bar (upper left ), select Album Art and then select the icon size of choice. Which is what zackbuffo was talking about when mentioning the buttons.

JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
covers, media library