Old 13th December 2003, 11:30   #1
darkstar2002c

Send a message via AIM to darkstar2002c Send a message via Yahoo to darkstar2002c
Question Question about a music video

I have a wierd question about a video, maybe someone can help me as I dont have alot of details:
The music video to this song features a group of people dancing around what seems to be a movie theater for the entire song in a rather wierd fashion to the tunes of a jukebox playing the song. At one point someone even comes and turns it off and they turn it back on. Supposedly it was unscripted and later made into the movie. I read about the video quite some time ago and saw it the other day but cant for the life of me remember the songs name... Id like to download the song and the video cause I found the song to be pretty good as well as the video very amusing. Any help is as always appreciated - thanks!

UPDATE:
I did more searching. Found it.
Fatboy Slim - Praise You

Moderator, please delete post to save space
darkstar2002c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2003, 17:46   #2
zootm
Forum King

the guy dancing is spike jonze, the director of the video, and the director of the films Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, and loads of music videos, including "weapon of choice" by fatboy slim, "sabotage" by the beastie boys, "buddy holly" by weezer and "it's oh so quiet" by byork...

i dunno if you care, but i figured i'd say

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama