Old 4th August 2020, 15:55   #1
icetraigh

Unhappy Why all of the long pauses between songs?

I think I've read on here that this is a current issue. Is there a timeline on getting this fixed? Dead air is kind of a big deal for radio stations.

I've got 3 days left on my free trial, and I still don't know if I'm going to stick with this. Having to complain and beg on a winamp forum isn't my idea of a good working system worth paying for. Not trying to be that "taking my ball and going home" guy. I really like what you're offering here, but it just isn't working properly and the communication on these issues is really lacking.

Did a station reboot earlier today, hasn't helped.

https://streamingv2.shoutcast.com/relaxment-radio
icetraigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2020, 16:21   #2
Nosti

This problem is already known to the technical team, we have to wait until it is fixed.
Nosti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2020, 16:43   #3
icetraigh

According to this thread I found, the problem has been going on since March.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=455645

Is the team REALLY working on it? Doesn't seem like a 4+ month project to me just to get the songs to play, but then I'm not a programmer.

Sorry to poke, but it's kind of a big deal. Imagine a TV station just going blank every now and then and the station owners saying "yep, we know, just gotta wait till it gets fixed... but please subscribe anyway! "
Old 4th August 2020, 16:44   #4
icetraigh

And granted mine isn't a big stream or anything, but if I'm going to start scaling this thing up, it HAS to work right.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast For Business & Monetization