Old 18th September 2013, 00:04   #1
The Techno Furry

Best DJ Mixes?

Hello i'm new around here i was wonder if anybody could reccomend some DJ Mixes? I'm into Gabber,Speedcore, Drum & Bass, Breakcore. Know any good mixes to check out.
The Techno Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 14:54   #2
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello The Techno Furry,
that is certainly a matter of taste. Some people like these tracks, some other people like those tracks. I am not sure, if You find something in my followings on SoundCloud, in my favourites and playlists on YouTube, SoundCloud, Mixcloud etc., and I am in many platforms. You will find all the other most important links in my "website".
I use also My Cloud Player (the links are in Google+, Vimeo and in my Last.fm user profile).
I hope, I was able to help You.
I wish You good luck...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2013, 00:26   #3
fc*uk

Anne Savage spins some pretty good dnb when she gets in the mood. Actually, she did one last night live from her house as she did not have a gig and was exceptionally bored. She uploaded it to SoundCloud, but they (SoundCloud) shit canned it already. Anne probably played a track that hit the radar of their copyright filter.

She's also experimenting with setting up video-casts of her doing similar things... keep your ear to the ground and I am sure you will be able to pickup on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
Hello The Techno Furry,
that is certainly a matter of taste. Some people like these tracks, some other people like those tracks.
So true! See below...

All in all, I am really not a fan of the *core styles.

Give Heavygrinder a try.

Give Yoji a listen.

Though more electro, Stiletto and Revolvr are worth a mention.

Lea Luna is also a very honorable mention.

But I'm probably slipping too much into electro/electro-house/electro-trance with those last three.

Lastly, if you just want to listen to the most talented vocalist on the planet, this woman is worth a listen.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2014, 09:38   #4
HarryBauer247
Banned

Hardwell has some great ones. Obvious since he is officially the best DJ of the world.

But Armin van Buuren, W&W, Tiesto and Showtek, Wildstylez and Headhunterz are also very good.

Some of them put complete sets on Youtube.
HarryBauer247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2014, 13:08   #5
fc*uk

Welcome to the forums

Not to start an all out opinion war here, but my opinion is those published DJ charts ought to be taken with a grain of salt. It is more a popularity contest regarding who got their name out to the most people and were remembered, thereby garnishing votes. That does not make you the best.

Having said that, it's me

However, also having said that…. Hardwell is damn good and is very deserving of the award.

My god, I'm like a fart in a wind storm!
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama