Old 7th August 2013, 08:19   #1
reans

Stream Offline and NO YP connection

Hi Admin,

I used my stream with public and YP connected for a couple of months without problem. but 8hrs ago my stream goes offline and when i started it again it is stated anymore that "Server is currently up and public (no YP connection)" and due of this no YP connection no more audio broadcasted. Is their any way to make my stream connected to YP server always? and what should i do to fix this problem of mine? im using SHOUTcast Server v2.0.0.29/posix(linux x64) ..

hoping for you help and more power to shoutcast..

best regards,

reans
www.myloveradio.net
reans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2013, 11:13   #2
DrO

without knowing the specific error code the YP sends back and is shown in the DNAS's log, there is little to suggest. and there was no need to make 3 posts about this issue over the forum.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2013, 07:08   #3
reans

sorry about that duplicated post sir.. here is the error msg when i started my dnas 2 to stream public.

2013-08-08 00:00:07 I msg:[YP2] Connecting to yp.shoutcast.com 2013-08-08 00:00:07 E msg:[YP2] [YP2] Badly formed HTTP response [] Restarting in one minute 2013-08-08 00:00:07

i hope you can figure out the problem..

thanks for the help..

br/

reans
reans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2013, 11:07   #4
DrO

you'll need to provide a copy of your config file (with password and authhash removed) as there should not be a reason for that error with a normal configuration file unless the traffic to / from the DNAS is going through some sort of routing / load balancer which is messing with things.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support