Old 19th July 2003, 15:23   #1
3 ÐRAGONS

I Hope You All Will Enjoy....

seeing how this is my first post... there is several things i need to get out of the way.

first, Mr. Geiss, if you only knew how many peoples lives you have touched in a positive way. thank you so much! there is so much to say about Milk, but i want to comment on the new transitions. they are unbelivable! how you worked those out i would like to know. not saying i would understand.

second, to all the preset writers, thank you for all your time and hard work. you all bring some of the most beautiful art out of nothing. if we all could do that with everything in our lives we would be better off. thank you!

third, i am a newbie and an idiot. if my mods piss anyone off, let me know. if you like them, let me know. i only included my fav's that i've had for some time. i enjoy them, and i hope you will too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 27 mods - 3dragons.zip (30.3 KB, 147 views)
3 ÐRAGONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2003, 16:54   #2
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
First off, I'm glad to see a new face (erm well nickname) around here .

I really like the beatfalls remix you did of mine , and a few others I really like. good work.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2003, 17:43   #3
Zylot
Major Dude

Some nice mods here, and good to see a new author.

-------------
What do you wish for?
--Instrumentality
Zylot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2003, 17:00   #4
Rozzor

Hi 3Dragons you picked an exciting time to start posting! All your stuff is very cool. It's nice to see someone else who likes modding. Put your hand to modding "Tiamat"? It would be fitting, you being 3 dragons and all.

Now I hope you don't take this next part of what I have to say wrong. The only difference between "Dragon Science" and Unchained's "Making a Science of It 6" is the preset rating. I'm betting you zipped the wrong file.

Krash didn't complain when Unchained didn't give him co-authorship of "Armed Resistance" but I'm guessing, now that we can put in comments, that he would like to have a comment in your "Dragonfly" presets that he wrote the window code.

whew. No worries, right?
Rozzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2003, 16:33   #5
mstress

Send a message via ICQ to mstress
Nice work!!!!!!
Some effects are really cool!
Rozzy...don't rebuke him!
mstress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2003, 03:13   #6
3 ÐRAGONS

Rozzor, Thank You!!! like i said, i am an idiot. but i forgot to let you all know that i am also an alcholic. i did in fact zip the wrong file. and to Krash and Unchained, if you both could overlook my mistake this time for "Window Frame", and "Armed Resistance" i will try desperately not to do it again. all apologise! and Krash, nice job on "Interwoven". i love that one!

and thanks to Idiot, Zylot, and Mstress for your comments!
3 ÐRAGONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets