Old 25th November 2001, 06:02   #1
Adair

My first submission

Hi,
I made this preset a while back, but I'm just now finding this place where I can share my presets. This preset is based off of one of the original presets that came with milkdrop 0.99e, but it was so long ago that I don't remember which one. I assure its nothing like the original. Anyways I call it Cerebral Resonance because it looks kinda like a brain being zapped with electricity (umm that's not a great description, but it'll do). Also don't expect alot from me because I don't know anything about editing perpixel thingies or whatever its called.

PS any comments are welcome about it. And if you know of anyway to improve upon this preset please do so and load it up here so that I can see it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cerebral resonance.zip (710 Bytes, 205 views)
Adair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2001, 04:24   #2
Adair

I tried my own preset on a friend's computer, and realized how bright it was. So I turned down the sustain level a bit.
Hope this is better for you all. Even though its still a simple plugin I think it looks pretty cool.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cerebral resonance.zip (750 Bytes, 184 views)
Adair is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets