Old 22nd November 2017, 12:59   #1
TrifonovS

Run-time change of the typical type of installation

Hi!
I want to have a different "Typical" type of installation, depending on the selected language of the installer. I have to install a documentation that is a part of the installed product. In the component page I have two options - for selection of the documentation on two languages. But I want by default to be checked only the documentation on the selected language for the installer (this is most logical action). Actually I have done this with manipulation of the section's flags in my custom function during the showing of the component page. It works, but the installation type is automatically changed to "Custom". I want to stay on "Typical" installation and still to be able to decide which of both check-boxes to check before showing of the component page. How can I do this?
TrifonovS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2017, 14:00   #2
TrifonovS

I discovered now that there is a command SectionSetInstTypes. It seems that it is designed exactly for my needs . But I still have a problem. I set the needed installation type in .onInit function, but when the component dialog is shown, both options are always unchecked. When I read the settled installation types I see exactly the values that I have set. I cannot understand why it doesn't work...
Old 22nd November 2017, 14:09   #3
TrifonovS

I solved my problem. It was necessary additionally to set the corresponding flags if the section is selected or unselected that matches to the settled installation type. Now all works well.
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion