Old 16th March 2006, 21:29   #1
sissimaid

Send a message via Yahoo to sissimaid
the play lists at shoutcast

Im not sure if this has been mentioned since i cant find any real references or answers to the problem. I used to be able to stream oh about 3 weeks ago and see my station on the shoutcast list after about 5 minutes. Now nothing. My station dnas console shows me being recognized but there is noting at the shoutcast list. This is a big problem for people at There.com that want to tune into my station but can not. Is there some problem at Shoutcast all of a sudden. The other night eventually it showed up was showing songs i had streamed oh about 6 hours earlier.
So what is the deal here?

[edit > JonnyMac] Moved from Bug Reports to SHOUTcast Tech Support | Please post SHOUTcaster questions/topics in the SHOUTcast forums [/edit]
sissimaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2006, 21:53   #2
djSpinnerCee
Forum King

It always takes time [~30mins.] to get listed in the station list for the first time after a "break."

Make sure you are giving a good "search" term to find your station title... If they have to "page" to find your station they may have trouble...

a better way...

Find your server's IP address so you can give them a link to your launch file[/listen.pls].

http://IP_Address:port/listen.pls

[The default port is 8000]
djSpinnerCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support